Advantages of being an Erasmus Alumni Club member
- Enter an extensive and impactful network and get access to ‘My Club’ on our website
- Free entrance to varying yearly events on campus and unique locations in Rotterdam
- A monthly digital newsletter and a yearly magazine
- Free signature engraved on the Erasmus signature wall of glass
- Access to smaller alumni networks, our so-called 'Circles'
- Retain the connection with your Alma Mater
What does membership cost?
€100 a year. Unless you are between 30 and 40 years old, then it’s €50. And if you’re under 30 or above 75 years of age, the cost is €30 a year. You will receive an automatic bill yearly towards the end of September.
For that price you receive everything above, and also one last extra. As part of our club you may gain access to different interest groups – ‘circles’ – that our association hosts. This is where you’ll find the most like-minded people. In 2021 we’ll see to the launch of the Young Entrepreneurs Circle, for the more recent graduates who are interested in entrepreneurship; the Positive Impact Circle, dedicated to they who wish to make a positive contribution to society; The Expats Circle is for alumni with an international background and who remain in the Netherlands for work; and lastly the Young Erasmus Circle, for alumni younger than 30. Should you desire it, you can also create a circle of your own.
These circles are optional, and membership costs an additional €50 a year. This is solely to finance the activities within the circle. Some Circles will be launched in December 2021; 'Positive Impact Circle', 'Young Entrepreneurs Circle' & 'International Alumni Circle'
Does all that sound good? Fill in the registration form below and become a member.